STANLEY GREEN VISITOR PARKING RULES **
- Visitor parking stalls are for visitors only, not residents.
- All vehicles parked in the visitor parking stall must display a visitor parking pass.
- Strata Council must approve visitor parking over 24 hours.
- Any uninsured vehicles on common property are subject to immediate removal at the owner’s expense.
- No parking of recreational vehicles, boats, ATVs, or trailers is allowed in visitor parking stalls.
- No oil changes are allowed in visitor parking stalls.
- No parking in roadways, fire lanes, or double parking.
- No replication of parking passes is allowed.
- Parking pass replacement cost is $50.00